Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Healed in Heaven

Tadhg Michael Kilgore
October 12, 2007 – January 9, 2008


I first read about Tadhg over at Noah's blog. I was so moved by something that Tadhg's Uncle Chris wrote that I wanted to share it with you all. Having experienced the death of a child myself, these words really touched my heart. As I approach Gus' birthday, I want to remember these words...

One would not say that a short story is incomplete because it isn't a novel. It takes all kinds and some stories by their brevity make their point all the finer.
----Tadhg's Uncle Chris Kilgore


Please join with me in prayer for this family and please visit Tadhg's blog and read his courageous story. Also be sure to read The Poet...it's beautiful and I'm thankful that the family has shared it....

No comments: