Friday, March 30, 2007

G.U.S. Box

Shortly after Gus died, I received a care package with several books of encouragement. I was so touched by this that we decided to create our own package to send to families who are suffering the loss of a child. Linda, the TEIS coordinator for our area, called to my attention that Gus stood for "God Understands Suffering"....and she was absolutely correct! Who knows better than God who sent his only son to die on the cross so our sins would be covered...and so we could have an eternal relationship with Him!! We have seen firsthand, the comfort and love that He pours out on his children who are suffering and missing their own little ones.

It is our desire to send these boxes out to anyone who needs them...free of charge. If you know of someone who you think would be encouraged to receive a G.U.S. Box, please e-mail me with the address. I will keep all addresses private.

Contents:

3 comments:

Nesting Momma said...

Jenny- Thank you. I contacted my friend Danielle who is helping them get settled for shipping info. They are not at home as it was suggested that they stay someplace else for a while. The mother was just released from the hospital. Blessings and I am praying for you also. Donna

Anonymous said...

I might have a perfect place for a cry blanket. in fact I know i have the perfect place.

Anonymous said...

Jt love to see all that you are doing. Thank you for being such a servant...you inspire me to be a servant also. Hope you are well...just love your blogs! ~Holly Garland