Surgery went well!!
Meet Asher!! Asher will be undergoing exploratory abdominal surgery tomorrow at 9am. Please pray throughtout the day for this little guy and his family. This is a list of prayer requests from Asher's website:
- For God to guide the hands of the entire medical staff as they perform the surgery
- -Asher's strength for the surgery
- -The problem to be found easily, to be a simple problem and easy to fix
- -NO COMPLICATIONS
- -For Asher to be able to handle the conventional vent well during the time he is required to be on it.
- -Asher's lungs to not be compromised in any way. If they are, for it to be minimal.
- -For Asher to be able to switch immediately back to the bi-level vent after surgery
- -Strength for the whole family and all who love Asher, especially Heather and Adam
- -And pray for anything else you can think of! :)
To read more about Asher and his twin brother, Jacob, who is now in Heaven, point your cursor to Asher and Jacob . Be sure to leave an encouraging note for the family!!