Friday, August 03, 2007

Celebrate Brandon Day!!


And – this is very important – though you and I may wish a longer life for our loved ones, they don't. Ironically, the first to accept God's decision of death is the one who dies.

While we are shaking heads in disbelief, they are lifting hands to worship.
While we are mourning at a grave, they are marveling at heaven.
While we are questioning God, they are praising God."
~Max Lucado


Please go and visit Brandon's Caringbridge site to read about him and about his family who have so beautifully been grieving his death. The above passage was taken from his site and , in all honesty, it makes me weep....but only because it is completely true. Praise God that our children are now healed!!

Brandon's beautiful light still shines one...just much brighter in Heaven. I can't wait to meet him!!



3 comments:

Shelby said...

oh that is beautiful.. what a precious young man .. sad for the parents who miss him, but rejoice in his glory with God.

Max Lucado has an awesome message in words and is always inspiring.

take care and happy Thursday :)

Annie said...

another bloggy award, come see!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Brandon.

I see Annie has awarded you. Well, so have I. Just clink my link to see why.