Thursday, January 18, 2007

In Memory... Happy Birthday Gus!


Henry Larsen Doriot
"Gus"

January 18, 2005--May 31, 2006

Please consider organ donation. There are a lot of children who die on the waiting list because parents do not donate their child's organs. Organ donation is something you should decide before you are in the situation where you need to decide quickly. It is not something that is easily talked about but let me reassure you that talking about it doesn't kill you or your child!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious child. I love this picture. I hope you did okay yesterday. Big (((HUGS))).

LOVE the blog design!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just left a comment on your old blog, and then on here but it didn't show up.
We just wanted to let you guys know that we are thinking of you.
Love,
Mica, Pho, and O

Unknown said...

I agree, more people should talk about being organ / tissue donors. My hubby and I are listed and we will list our children as well. It is very important!

I think for my next big birthday or party, I'll say instead of bringing gifts please fill out these cards.

I hope the 18th was ok for you.