Saturday, July 28, 2007

Brandon Needs a Liver!

"One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child." --Forest Witcraft



Meet Brandon..isn't he a doll?! It seemed that Brandon was a healthy little guy when he was born. Just a short 8 weeks after birth, Brandon was diagnosed with Biliary Atresia. He is currently on the national transplant list awaiting a liver. An estimated $100,000 is being raised by volunteers.

Brandon is just one of the many children that need our help. By sponsoring me, you are helping COTA provide funds for these children and their families. Remember, your donation is not due until after the blogathon....

No comments: