Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thanks and Farewell!

I just want to say thanks to my sponsors Judy, Cindy, Anonymous and Stacey...I really appreciate each one of you! Thanks also to Stephanie who checked on me throughout the wee hours of the morning!

Do we call it dying when the bud bursts into flower? --anonymous

Ahhh...I love this quote! That's how I think of Gus...he was a bud here on earth but now he is a flower in Heaven. It is only in Heaven that we are truly alive...this life here on earth is just a small prelude of what is yet to come. I love how God gives us glimpses of Heaven all around us...sometimes I'm too busy to notice. Look at the mountains, the bright green leaves , the bright colored flowers, and the list goes on and on. What is mind-boggling is that what we are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg! I look at flowers and it's hard to imagine that what I'll see in Heaven is far better than what I am seeing here!!


3 comments:

CindyMae said...

We did make it! Thank you God! I enjoyed blogging with you as well. I do want to stay in touch and will be around to visit you often!!! You can find my email on my blog, so feel free to email me so that we can stay in touch that way as well.

What a gorgeous video of Gus! Thank you so much for sharing with us throughout this time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congrats on an incredible Blogathon. You did great, and it was an honor to monitor you.

--Steph