Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Radio Station


I've been listening to Pandora Radio...where you can create your own channel. Right now I'm building my KC & the Sunshine Band channel. You can click "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" on the different songs....for example, right now I'm listening to She's a Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton and I've given it a "thumbs up".

OMG!!!! Rick James just came on....gotta go and dance!!

Ok...I'm back....outta breath but back....just had to give some icky song the "thumbs down"!

When I come back I'll be back on topic...I promise! lol!!

Please sponsor me while I am gathering my senses.......

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

LOL, I acutally thought that it would come up with my name when I sponsored, but when I seen moonbugster on your list, I figured you had no idea! lol

I have you bookmarked too! I will be visiting you often after the blogathon is over.

I am doing college work in between posts and with my kiddos running around that by itself is making me loopy!! lol